Winter Pool Covers:
We offer a wide variety of the best Winter Covers available for both above ground and in-ground swimming pools. Browse through our selection and find the cover that is perfect for you.
- Quality Construction – A great value!
- No more algae growth
- Strong, long-lasting woven strands in the material
- 3’ to 5’ of overlapped material for better coverage and wear
- Available 8-Yr, 10-Yr, 15-Yr, and 20-Yr warranties
Mesh Safety Covers:
Mesh pool safety covers are made from a lightweight yet strong weave of materials. Tightness of weave and therefore strength of the cover varies between manufacturers and styles. Since the material is porous it allows rain and melting snow to drain into the pool.
- Material is strong but also lightweight; this makes installation and removal easy
- Because water can pass through the material the cover is not weighed down by snow and standing water. This also prevents puddling on the cover which can be a danger to children and pets
- The mesh keeps most debris out of the pool. When you open your pool the following season the water should be mostly clean with only the finest of particles in the water, easily vacuumed up
- Because water passes through the cover it dries quickly, allowing leaves and debris to blow away
- Since water seeps through the pool, the next spring you should not have to add much water to bring the pool back to proper water level
- Sunlight will penetrate the cover lowering the chlorine level in your pool
Solid Safety Covers:
Solid Pool Safety Covers form a completely solid barrier between the pool surface and the environment. Since nothing penetrates the cover, the water is generally the same quality as you left it the previous season. Solid covers also require a cover pump to drain standing water from the pool cover. Solid covers are usually made of high-quality vinyl or similar materials.
- Solid covers are practically airtight and do not allow water, sunlight, or debris to enter the pool
- Algae and other organisms cannot grow in the pool as they do not have access to sunlight
- Because nothing can get into the pool, opening the pool the next season will require less work and fewer chemicals