Returns & Return Policy
While we never anticipate an issue with a product, we understand that it is sometimes necessary to return your purchase. To be eligible for a refund you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipping the product back to us.
- Products are eligible for returns for 30 days after delivery. If after 30 days of delivery, you have any problem with any of the items you purchased, please let us know and we will help you to work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
- Complete a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form below or call us at 800-772-0467 for assistance.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your return item back to us; the returned item must be received in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
- Product must be returned in like new condition in the original packaging; including warranty cards, and ALL owners’ manuals to be returned.
- Spa Covers, Chemicals, Paint, Water Features, Water Accents and other "Custom" orders are not refundable; please call for details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns without an Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or orders you refuse at the time of delivery will result in your credit being delayed or denied.
- In the case of a misprinted price, your order will not be filled and money will be refunded in full within 24 hours.
Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form:
When requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization Form, please give us a detailed description as to why you are looking to return the item and one of our staff members will get back to you as quickly as possible. Please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to you Email Provider's Safe List. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 800.772.0467.