Above Ground Decks
- Water Warden Above-Ground Safety Pool Net: Heavy-duty netting is UV stabilized to prevent deterioration due to sunlight exposure. The net is delivered pre-assembled, meaning all you have to do is install the brackets, spread the net over the pool, tighten and secure the tension cables, and you’re done. Its light weight makes it just as easy to remove
Fence Kits: Fence kits are a fantastic way to provide a barrier to your Above Ground pool after-market. They are constructed of durable, high-quality resin and come bundled in packs. "A" packs (or base kits) have 8 sections, "B" packs have 3 sections and "C" packs have 2 sections. You will customize your order according to the number of sections you need, meaning no surplus sections to store.
When determining the amount of pool barrier you need for your Above Ground pool, keep the following in mind:
- A typical 24’ swimming pool has 16 top rails
- You need one section of fence per top rail
- Subtract one section to accommodate ladders and other obstacles
- Kits are organized this way:
- A (or base pack) = 8 sections
- B = 3 sections
- C= 2 sections
- You always start an order with 1 A, or base pack, and build from there to get the necessary number of sections.
Example: If you have a typical pool with 16 sections and a ladder, you need 15 sections of pool fence. Your order would consist of 1 A (or base pack), 1 B, and 2 C packs.
Above Ground Decks: An Above Ground Deck is a fantastic way to add a deck to your pool after-market. These decks from Splash are made of heavy duty, maintenance-free resin that is U.V. protected to keep the resin from becoming faded and brittle as a result of exposure to sunlight.
- Nothing is a substitute for competent adult supervision. PoolSupplyWorld recommends utilizing more than one safety device at any given time, and we have a great selection of alarms to go with your barrier
- Always follow your pool manufacturer’s instructions for filling your pool; water levels that are too high could compromise the safety effectiveness of the net