About the Sta-Rite S7MD72
The system 3 Modular D.E. Filters deliver high quality D.E. filtration in a simple, one-piece module design that's easier to clean than grid designs.
- Valve sold seperately
- Valve sold seperately
- Compatible with valves: 18201-0300 (Multi-port), 14935-0300 (Plastic Slide), 263053 (Push Pull 7.81")
- Single module replaces complicated multi-grid assemblies that are difficult to clean and reassemble
- Unique balanced-flow tank design maximizes the use of the module's surface area to trap more dirt and reduce the frequency of cleaning
- Top-mounted pressure gauge is conveniently positioned for easy reading
- Dura-Glas, Sta-Rite's exclusive high-density composite resin, will never corrode and weathers the elements
- Posi-Lok clamps provide safe, easy access to the filter module
- 50/50 split-tank design permits rinse-in-place cleaning
- 2 inch plumbing ports improve hydraulic flow, which allows the pump to work more efficiently
- Sleek, contemporary styling blends beautifully with any poolscape
Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.)
D.E. is a natural substance that captures dust, dirt and debris as small as 5 microns. A D.E. filter system removes body oils, suntan lotions, pollens, dust, and even some bacteria, making your swimming pool a healthier environment.
D.E. Filter systems cut energy costs by using lower pump pressure and speeds. If properly taken care of and rinsed regularly, they can significantly reduce water use. In addition to cost savings, lower pump pressure can help prolong the life of your pool pump!
A D.E. Filter maximizes the useful filtration area. A larger filtration area means longer periods between each cleaning, saving you time on pool maintenance and giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool.
The System 3 Modular Diatomaceous Earth (D.E). Filters deliver high quality D.E. filtration. Diatomaceous earth, a natural substance, is so fine, it traps dirt and debris as small as five microns (1/10 the width of a human hair). That means body oils, suntan lotions, pollens, dust, and even some bacteria are trapped in the filter, leaving behind sparkling clear, healthier water. Thanks to a simple, one-piece module design the System 3 Modular D.E. filter is easier to clean than grid designs. Combined with a unique balanced-flow tank design which maximizes the use of the module's surface area, this filter is able to trap more dirt and reduce the frequency of cleaning. The System 3 Modular D.E. filter is also an eco-friendly choice for your pool. Water flows very efficiently through the modular D.E. filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
Sta-Rite S7MD72 Specifications
|Filtration Area||72 sq ft|
|Filter Type||Diatomaceous Earth|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
Frequently Bought Together