About the Polaris PLS380
Powered by triple jets and a separate booster pump, the Polaris 380 is one of our most powerful, durable cleaners and is suitable for all pools.
Pool Cleaner Features:
- The Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 is designed for all in-ground pools and runs off a booster pump.
- Three jets provide greater vacuum power and faster cleaning (3 hours or less)
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any size or shape pool.
- Runs off a separate booster pump, working independently from the rest of your pool system.
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system.
- 31 ft. hose with integrated floats and back up valve
- Available in a Black Max Model to complement dark bottom pools.
- Polaris 3/4 HP Booster Pump Only, 230/115 Volts
- For use with the Polaris Vac-Sweep 480, 280, 380 and 280
- Includes installation kit
Powered by triple jets and a separate booster pump, the Polaris 380 is one of our most powerful, durable cleaners and is suitable for all in ground pools. Easily connecting to a dedicated pressure line, the 380 sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom, walls, and steps of the pool trapping debris in its own filter bag. Also available in a BlackMax for dark bottom pools. What drives your cleaner is just as important as the cleaner itself. At the heart of the Polaris Booster Pump is a powerful, fast and durable Magnetek motor. This superior motor, coupled with Polaris quality and technology, sets the Polaris 380, 280 and 180 from all other pool cleaners.
Polaris PLS380 Specifications
|Pool Cleaner Type||Pressure Side|
|Product Type||Pool Cleaner|
|Surface Color||Lighter Colored Pools|
|Cleaning Area||Floor, Walls, and Steps|
|Cleaning Cycle||3 hours|
|Cord/Hose Length||31 ft|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
|Pool Surface||All Surfaces|