About the Pentair TR60
Today, thanks to patented ClearPro Technology, the world’s #1 sand filter can achieve polished water quality.
- Valve sold seperately
- Compatible with valves: 261173, 261049, 261050, 261055, 263064
- All the same, great features of the Triton II, Tagelus, and Sand Dollar filters
- Patent Pending lateral design
- Provides superior water quality
- Flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time
- Swing-away water diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Combination sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of maintenance
Simple to Operate
Sand Filters capture dirt and debris in the tiny gaps between sand particles. As the space between the particles fills up, water pressure builds. Cleaning the filter is as easy as switching the water flow and backwashing the debris safely out of the pool and filter. Sand should be replaced every 5-8 years.
Save time and energy by using a Sand Filter! Sand filters require only basic backwashing maintenance to keep them running well, leaving you more time to sit back and enjoy your clean pool.
Filtration engineers talk about polishing water. It means stripping all visible contaminants for sparkling clarity. In the past, sand filters were not capable of this performance, but they were legendary for their dependable service and low maintenance requirements. Today, thanks to patented ClearPro Technology, the world’s #1 sand filter can achieve polished water quality. Plus, Triton II sand filter retains its position as the filter that requires the least attention from you. The secret is a proprietary component inside the filter—an exclusive porous tube through which water must pass before it re-enters the pool. It creates a final barrier to the small particles sand cannot stop, including the finest dust particles, algae, and pollens. The result is dazzling water clarity—a level not attainable by any sand filter without ClearPro Technology. At the same time, Triton II remains the blissfully simple filter that requires less maintenance than either cartridge or D.E. filters. Just an occasional backwashing with the turn of a valve is all it takes to keep Triton II delivering the clearest water year after year.
Pentair TR60 Specifications
Frequently Bought Together