Pentair 700000160 AquaPC OnPoint Controller, AquaPC OnPoint, MTD, NoPumps
This product has been discontinued
No Sales Tax!
About the Pentair 700000160
Pentair AquaPC OnPoint Model AQUAPCOP Controller, Aqua PC On Point, MTD, No Pumps
Automatic Control Features:
- Compatible with liquid feed pumps, erosion type chemical feeders and salt chlorine generators.
- Programmable chemical feed cycle on and off times for precise water balance.
- Password-protected access prevents tampering or accidental program changes.
- Flow sensor ensures chemicals won't feed without system flow, guarding against false readings and equipment damage.
- Assures safe water conditions by preventing excess chemical addition within a 24 hour period.
- Add the optional Stor-Pro chemical storage system for safe and secure chemical containment.
AquaPC OnPoint is an automatic chemical control system, continuously monitors pH and sanitizer levels to prevent the ups and downs of chemical concentration. Eliminate eye and skin irritation and odor caused by out of balance conditions. This unit is compatible with liquid feed pumps, erosion type chemical fedders and salt chlorine generators with programmable chemical feed cycle on and off times. The controller is simple to operate and offers one-touch calibration. Password protection prevents tampering or accidental program changes. Manual over-ride offers the user an opportunity to shock the pool in the event of or prior to a heavy bather load. The Flow Sensor ensures the chemicals won't feed without system flow, guarding against false readings and equipment damage.
Pentair 700000160 Specifications
|Control System Type||Chemical Controller|
|Product Type||Automatic Control|