About the Pentair 345201
Challenger High Pressure Pumps are designed for applications requiring high pressure operation, such as spa jets, pool cleaners and water features.
Pool Pump Features:
- Standard 2" suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
- Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent high pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
- Anti-spin-off impeller
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing
- Internal components and 2" ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
Challenger High Pressure Pumps are designed specifically for applications requiring higher pressure operation to feed multiple needs beyond pool water circulation, such as spa jets, in-floor cleaning systems, and decorative water features like waterfalls and fountains. Plus, they provide all that power while remaining highly efficient and delivering years of unattended performance. Pump components are custom molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability.
Pentair 345201 Specifications
|Voltage||115V / 230V|
|Product Type||Pool Pump|
|Union Connection||2 x 2 inches|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
One (1) Year Warranty if Installed by Pool Professional, Sixty (60) Day Warranty if Installed by Non-Professional, See Owner's Manual for Details.
Frequently Bought Together