About the Pentair 180008
FNS Plus Filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene of advanced chemical resistant materials for superior strength and reliability.
- Valve sold seperately
- Valve sold seperately
- Compatible with valves: 261047 (2" PVC Slide w/o plumbing), 261049 (2" HiFlow no plumbing), 261142 (2" HiFlow w/plumbing), 261152 (2" MPV threaded), 263064 (Push Pull 7.5"), 261177 (1-1/2" MPV threaded), 263051 (Push Pull 7.5")
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life.
- Attractive almond-colored tank blends into any backyard environment.
- Easily removable filter grid pack is secured by a single nut to simplify maintenance.
- Hi Flow manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief eliminate air buildup from tank to maintain efficient filtration and prevent over-pressurization.
- Conveniently located 1-1/2' drain for easy and efficient cleanout.
- Unique internal design ensures optimal filtration and backwashing efficiency for longer runs between cleanings.
- Compatible with all sanitizing chemicals.
- Curved vertical grids provide maximum filter surface area for better cleaning.
- Tension Control clamp for secure tank closure
- Leakproof plumbing connections.
Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.)
D.E. is a natural substance that captures dust, dirt and debris as small as 5 microns. A D.E. filter system removes body oils, suntan lotions, pollens, dust, and even some bacteria, making your swimming pool a healthier environment.
D.E. Filter systems cut energy costs by using lower pump pressure and speeds. If properly taken care of and rinsed regularly, they can significantly reduce water use. In addition to cost savings, lower pump pressure can help prolong the life of your pool pump!
A D.E. Filter maximizes the useful filtration area. A larger filtration area means longer periods between each cleaning, saving you time on pool maintenance and giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool.
FNS Plus Filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene of advanced chemical resistant materials for superior strength and reliability. The top manifold design features the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing.
Pentair 180008 Specifications
|Filtration Area||48 sq ft|
|Filter Type||Diatomaceous Earth|
Frequently Bought Together