Seal minor leaks in your spa's surface or plumbing with Leak Seal from Leisure Time. Add a little liquid Leak Seal directly to your spa water, and in just five to 10 hours your spa will be back in business. Leak seal is compatible with chlorine, bromine or ozone sanitizers.
Use as needed when small leaks occur.
1. Remove filter cartridge, grids from D.E. filter or media from other types of filters.
2. Add 1/3 bottle for spas or entire bottle for pools. Pour as close to skimmer or main drain as possible.
3. Turn ON only the circulation system. Do not turn on heater or air blower.
4. Run recirculation system for 5 hours for spas and 10 hours for pools.
5. Refill spa or pool to proper level and let stand long enough to determine if leak is sealed.
6. If leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. For pools, normal operation can be resumed.