Filter Clean New and Improved concentrated formula deep cleans filter to remove dirt, oil, grease and scale.
Spa Chemical Features:
Concentrated formula deep cleans filter to remove dirt, oil, grease and scale.
Three Month Cleaning:
1. Remove grids or cartridges from filter.
2. In a clean, plastic pail, bucket or trash can that contains eight gallons of water, add contents of Filter Clean. (This is enough solution to clean 110 square feet of filter area).
3. Place cartridge or grids upright in solution.
4. Soak for a minimum of three hours. For maximum effectiveness, soak overnight.
5. Remove filter from solution. Hose off filter with high pressure nozzle and replace.
Filters should be cleaned every three months or as needed.
For maximum benefit, allow cartridge to dry before reinstalling.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.
An overnight soak will assure complete removal of all contaminants including those that may have been deeply set over months of use.
Use every three months as part of the Simple Spa Care Program.
Frequently Bought Together