Leisure Time LES-CBQT Spa Calcium Booster 1 qt
SKU #: LES-CBQT
Calcium Booster raises water hardness level while preventing foaming and equipment corrosion.
Spa Chemical Features:
Raises water hardness level while preventing foaming and equipment corrosion.
One ounce raises the calcium hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water.
1. Determine amount of product to be added. The ideal hardness level is 150-400 ppm.
2. Turn jets ON to circulate spa water.
3. Pour required amount into the water.
4. Run filter for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Retest water to ensure proper level.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 until proper level is obtained.
Use Leisure Time Spa & Hot Tub Test Strips to determine hardness level. Water low in calcium will etch plaster and corrode equipment.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
By maintaining proper hardness levels, the life of the spa will be extended.
Frequently Bought Together