Laing 73348 Thermo E14-NSTN2W-10 1-1/2in. Buttress Thread Circulation Spa Pump, 230V
Order today, to your door by February 4
No Sales Tax!
About the Laing 73348
The Laing Series E14 is a highly effective and virtually silent spa pump that delivers optimum performance.
Spa Pump Features:
- Get 150 watts of performance for only 108 watts of power
- 40 percent more efficient than standard induction motors
- Electronically commutated motor (ECM)
- Shaftless, seal less, and leak proof
- Dry run protection
- Open impeller - Resistant to clogging
- Helps with CEC title 20 compliance
- 1/3 the weight (less than 4 lbs)
- Less noise (end 48 Frame growl)
- 1/2 the size (8 vs. 16)
The Laing Series E14 is a highly effective and virtually silent spa pump that delivers optimum performance. Its motor has a low in-rush current and is 40% more efficient than standard induction motors. The Laing Series E14 was designed with space saving in mind and is easy to install. Its thermoplastic housing and unique patented mechanical seal increase durability and reduce the occurrence of leaks. Additional features like its open impeller and embedded microprocessor control make it resistant to clogs and protect against dry running.
Laing 73348 Specifications
|Product Type||Spa Pump|
|Parts and Hardware||Pump|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
Frequently Bought Together