Jandy LX2220CKE Levolor LX2 240 Controller with Sensor 150' Wire and 1in. Valve Water Leveling System
Usually ships within 2-12 business days
For rush orders, contact us prior to ordering.
No Sales Tax!
About the Jandy LX2220CKE
With models for pool, spa, dual equipment, fountains and Vanishing Edge catch basins, we have an ideal water leveling solution for your unique design.
Water Leveler Features:
- Enclosure: 7: 5" x 4.5" with mounting screws
- Sensor: 2-1" Sensors with 1" Round probes, Wire 20 ft
- Valve: 1-1" 24VAC Solenoid
- The Pool water level is controlled automatically with +/ - 1/8" (12mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system includes a sensor with wire attached, which install at the nominal water level, a control panel which mounts on a 2" Static Pipe in the equipment area and a solenoid valve in-line with make-up water.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings at least 5 feet from the pool or behind a barrier wall, with 2" PVC with no reductions.
- Sensor should be mounted at water level, inside the static pipe located according to the drawings.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with 2 ft of wire provided as part of the system.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor active and Filling active.
- System has adjustable feed alarm suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valve.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valve offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed, 24VAC and 0.6amps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
The Levolor LX2 includes a sensor with wire, controller and a solenoid valve. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability for filling and monitoring, ease of operation and service accessibility.