Jandy K2300CKG Levolor 110/220V Dual with 2 Sensors 200' and 2-1in. Valve
Regular Price: $528.99
Usually ships within 2-12 business days
For rush orders, contact us prior to ordering.
No Sales Tax!
About the Jandy K2300CKG
With models for pool, spa, dual equipment, fountains and Vanishing Edge catch basins, we have an ideal water leveling solution for your unique design.
Water Leveler Features:
- The Pool water level is controlled automatically with +/ - 1/8" (12mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system includes 2 separate fill sensors, which install at the nominal water level, a control panel mounted in the equipment area, 2 separate solenoid valves in-line with make-up water to each environment.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings, with 2" PVC with no reductions.
- Fill Sensors should be mounted at water level, inside the static pipe located according to the drawings.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with a maximum of 200 ft of wire provided as part of the system. Sensor wire comes in 50 ft increments with a maximum of 200 ft.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor I active, Filling I active, Sensor II active and Filling II active.
- System has adjustable feed alarms suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valves.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valves offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed, 24VAC and 0.6amps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
The Levolor K-2300 includes 2 sensors with wire, controller and 2 solenoid valves. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability for two separate environments, ease of operation and service accessibility.