Jandy K2000CKG Levolor 110/220V Hi Lev with Slip Sensor 200' Cord and 1in. Valve
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by February 4
No Sales Tax!
About the Jandy K2000CKG
With models for pool, spa, dual equipment, fountains and Vanishing Edge catch basins, we have an ideal water leveling solution for your unique design.
Water Leveler Features:
- The pool water level is controlled automatically with +/ - 1/8" (12 mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system can include a sensor with wire attached, a control panel, a solenoid valve in-line with make-up water, and a 24VCD relay supplied by the electrical contractor with suitable rating to operate the pump.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings, with 2" PVC with no reductions.
- Sensor should be mounted at water level, in a safe and convenient location according to the drawings.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with a maximum of 200' or wire provided as part of the system. Sensor wire comes in 50' increments with a maximum of 200 ft.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor active, Filling active, High Water Sensor active and High Water pump active.
- System has adjustable High Water alarm suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valve.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valve offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed, 24VAC and 0.6mps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
- The Relay supplied by the Electrical Contractor must be normally open and have a contact rating suitable for operating the pump in the
The Levolor K-2000 includes a sensor with wire with three probes, controller, a solenoid valve and a normally open relay suitable for operating the pump. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability, ease of operation and service accessibility.