Jandy K1100CKA Levolor 110 110/220V with Sensor 50' and 1in. Valve Water Leveling System
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by March 6
No Sales Tax!
About the Jandy K1100CKA
With models for pool, spa, dual equipment, fountains and Vanishing Edge catch basins, we have an ideal water leveling solution for your unique design.
Water Leveler Features:
- Enclosure: 10" x 5" x 4.5" with mounting screws
- Sensor: Two Probes (Skimmer Sensor and Static Pipe Sensor) – Wire 50'-200' in 50' Increments
- Valve: 1" 24VAC Solenoid
- Sensor Housing: 5.5" in diameter
- The Pool water level is controlled automatically with +/ - 1/8" (12mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system includes a sensor with wire attached, which installs at the nominal water I control panel, mounted in the equipment area and a solenoid valve in-line with make-up water.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings, with 2" PVC with no reductions.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with a maximum of 200 ft of wire provided as part system. Sensor wire comes in 50 ft increments with a maximum of 200 ft.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor active & Filling active.
- System has adjustable feed alarm suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valve.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valve offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed 24VAC and 0.6amps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
The Levolor K-1100 includes a sensor with wire, controller and a solenoid valve. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability, ease of operation and service accessibility.
Frequently Bought Together