About the Jandy CL580
The CL large cartridge filters are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance.
- Easy-grip tank handles
- Automatic internal air relief
- Heavy duty, rigid tank clamp
- Extra large capacity for extended cleaning cycles
- Tough UV and corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic tank
- Attractive, compact design fits easily into small plumbing configurations
- Combination pressure gauge/air release valve with water saving Clean/Dirty indicator
- Filters Come Complete With: bulkhead unions, cartridges, and combination pressure gauge/air release valve with Clean/Dirty indicator
Easy to Maintain
Worry less about maintaining your filter with a Cartridge Filter system. Filter cartridges can be easily removed for replacement and regular washing to prolong their effectiveness.
Cartridge Filters are a great option for those who want more energy efficient equipment, by reducing the pump pressure required for the filter operation. In addition to cost savings, lower pump pressure can help prolong the life of your pool pump!
Removes Smaller Dirt Particles
Dirt particles as small as 10-15 microns get captured by Cartridge Pool Filters, making them perfect for pools that need an effective option for removing smaller debris and dust particles.
Jandy's large cartridge filters set the benchmark in cartridge filtration. They are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features. The large cartridge filter design takes advantage of the filter's total surface area, providing the clearest possible water and extended cleaning cycles. The CL large cartridge filters are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance. These filters are available in 340, 460 and 580 square foot models.
Jandy CL580 Specifications
|Filtration Area||580 sq ft|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
Frequently Bought Together