Intermatic ET1725C Electronic 7-Day 2 Circuit SPST/DPST Time Switch
Regular Price: $299.99
Usually ships within 2-12 business days
For rush orders, contact us prior to ordering.
No Sales Tax!
About the Intermatic ET1725C
The Intermatic ET1700 Series Electronic 7-Day Time Switch automatically switches loads to a preset weekly schedule with to-the minute accuracy.
Automatic Control Features:
- Permits different operation each day
- Multi-volt operation from 120 to 277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- To-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs
- Up to 28 set points or events (14 ON/14 OFF per channel) can be distributed throughout the days of the week
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment (Factory Enabled)
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory protects programming indefinitely
- Temporary override or permanent manual override available via push buttons
The Intermatic ET1700 Series Electronic 7-Day Time Switch automatically switches loads to a preset weekly schedule with to-the minute accuracy. The independent 7-day programming provides complete flexibility for applications where load switching differs each day of the week. Use the ET1700 series as an ON/OFF timer in applications requiring 7-day load control such as lighting, air conditioning systems, pumps, etc. Each load output of the Time Switch can support up to 14 timed ON and 14 timed OFF events per day. The program can be overridden by pushing the ON/OFF load override button(s). The ET1700 Series Time Switch is designed to directly switch tungsten or ballast loads up to its rating, and inductive or resistive loads up to 30A at 120, 208, 240, or 277 Volts.
Intermatic ET1725C Specifications
|Product Type||Automatic Control|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
Frequently Bought Together