Hayward SP071621 Multiport Vari-Flo Control 2in. FIP Valve, Black
Regular Price: $228.59
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by February 4
No Sales Tax!
About the Hayward SP071621
Haywards Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve, is engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops is the choice in multiport valves.
Pool Valve Features:
- Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming
- Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris
- Rinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste
- Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line
- Recirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter
- Closed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter
- Winter - For winterizing (SP0714T Only)
Haywards Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve, is engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops is the choice in multiport valves. All Vari-Flo valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you dial up to seven valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the back washing cycle is completed, our wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application; residential, commercial, top-mount or side mount.
Hayward SP071621 Specifications
|Valve Type||Backwash Valve|
|Product Type||Pool Valve|
See Owner's Manual for details
Frequently Bought Together