Hayward S360SX Pro Series Plus Side Mount Sand 36in. Tank In Ground Pool Filter
Regular Price: $1,129.99
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by June 2
No Sales Tax!
About the Hayward S360SX
The Pro Series Plus satisfies the requirements of the most demanding installations, including pools, spas, fountains, or solar heating systems.
- Valve sold seperately
- Compatible with valves: SP0710X62, SP0715X62, SP0410X602S
- In-ground pools installed with in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations
- Requires 700 lbs of sand
- Durable, flanged inspection cover provides convenient access to top of filter
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2" to give smooth, free-flowing performance
- Automatic air relief purges any trapped air during operation of the filter system
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Precision engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
- Unitized, corrosion-proof, spherical filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast polymeric material for maximum strength and longer life
Simple to Operate
Sand Filters capture dirt and debris in the tiny gaps between sand particles. As the space between the particles fills up, water pressure builds. Cleaning the filter is as easy as switching the water flow and backwashing the debris safely out of the pool and filter. Sand should be replaced every 5-8 years.
Save time and energy by using a Sand Filter! Sand filters require only basic backwashing maintenance to keep them running well, leaving you more time to sit back and enjoy your clean pool.
Incorporating the many advanced features of Hayward's Pro Series side-mount sand filter, the Pro Series Plus satisfies the requirements of the most demanding installations, including pools installed with in-floor cleaning systems, spas, fountains, or solar heating systems. Its spherical tank design evenly distributes the high pressure and stress associated with these applications, resulting in greater strength and longer life. So, for crystal clear water with only minimal care, pool owners choose Pro Series.
Hayward S360SX Specifications
|Filter Diameter||36 in|
|Filtration Area||50 sq ft|
|Sand Capacity||700 lbs|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
Frequently Bought Together