Hayward HP20654T HeatPro 65,000 BTU, 230V, Titanium, Digital, Pool and Spa Heat Pump
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by May 5
No Sales Tax!
About the Hayward HP20654T
The Hayward Titanium HeatPro heat pump provides an energy efficient solution to your pool heating options
Pool Heat Pump Features:
- Titanium Heat Exchanger - Titanium counter-flow heat exchanger for unrivaled, uncompromising and trouble-free performance, even under the harshest conditions.
- Quiet Technology - Profiled fan blade design provides improved airflow and quiet operation.
- Acoustic compressor cover further reduces compressor sound levels.
- High Performance Evaporator Coil - Ultra Gold corrosion resistant coated evaporator coil fin for increased durability near coastal and other corrosive environments.
- Digital L.E.D. Control Panel - Easy to read digital temperature display with electronic frost control and temperature lock-out capability.
- Round Base - Compact footprint allows for easy installations, is ideal for retrofit replacements, and has integrated hurricane tie-downs to meet local codes with out the need for accessory kits.
- Union Connections - 2" x 2-1/2" Union Connections for high efficiency plumbing and easy installation and maintenance.
- Note: Please refer to data sheet for exact shape and dimensions as this product image may not reflect the correct model. Each HeatPro Heat Pump has difference dimensions based off of the BTU ratings.
The Hayward Titanium HeatPro heat pump provides an energy efficient solution to your pool heating options. With its Titanium Heat Exchanger and Hayward Quiet Technology, HeatPro heat pumps heat pool water more efficiently for a fraction of the cost of gas while maintaining a quiet relaxed backyard environment. Depending on individual use and application of your pool, a heat pump may be right for you.
Hayward HP20654T Specifications
|Product Type||Pool Heat Pump|
|Heat Output||65,000 BTU|
|Pool Type||Spa/Hot Tub|
One-Year on Labor, Two-Years on Parts, Five-Years on Compressor, Ten-Years on Heat Exchanger. See Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
Frequently Bought Together