About the Hayward CL110
Hayward Chlorine Tablet Feeder is an easy, efficient way to sanitize your pool or spa.
Chemical Feeder Features:
- Off-Line Chlorinator completely enclosed no escaping fumes
- Easy Lok threaded cover for safe and convenient access to add tablets or sticks
- No special venting required
- Fits off line to most PVC
- 4.2 LB tablet capacity
- External fine control valve for precise feed adjustment
- Simple installation for do it yourselfers
- Corrosion resistant construction for long lasting life
- Always plumb chlorinators after your heater
- Application Above Ground Pools
- Application In-Ground Pools
- Saves time, reduces manual handling of chemicals
- Off-line chlorinator goes off-line near pool equipment to provide a steady amount of chlorine to sanitize the pool. For use with 3 chlorine tablets or sticks.
- Easy, efficient way to sanitize your pool or spa
- Note: Model CL110 comes with a black base not shown in the image above.
The easy, economical and professional way to chlorinate your pool - Hayward automatic pool chlorinators are efficient, corrosion-proof feeders designed for easy installation on new or existing pools or spas ranging up to a 9 lb. Capacity. The Hayward automatic chlorinators use large or small Tri-Chlor slow dissolving tablets or sticks - enough to supply three weeks of chlorine sanitation for a large pools and longer for smaller pools. The easy to use integral dial control valve lets you accurately adjust the rate of chlorinating needed to keep your pool sparkling clean.
Hayward CL110 Specifications
|Feeder Type||Chlorine Tablets|
|Product Type||Chemical Feeder|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
Frequently Bought Together