Gecko BDLXE02 IN.XE Spa Controller System Bundle with K-19-AE-2OP Keypad, Overlay, and IN.LINK Cables
Regular Price: $806.97
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by June 1
No Sales Tax!
About the Gecko BDLXE02
Gecko IN.XE Spa Controller System Bundle with K-19-AE-2OP Keypad, Overlay, and IN.LINK Cables
Spa Part Features:
- in.put - New Input Terminal Bloc - In.xe's cable bay was designed to ease wire insertion. Its terminal bloc has more room to insert wires. Tighter input connection reduces heat generated for increased component lifetime.
- in.axess - Board Access Prevention - Electronic components are placed into separate and inaccessible compartments. Only serviceable parts are made accessible to service technicians.
- in.seal - Watertight Protection - In.seal provides extra level of protection against water infiltration. Connectors and power box are designed to be watertight and no water can be in direct contact with electrical components.
- in.link - Output & Input Plugs and Connectors
- in.flo - Solid State Monitoring - A new heater safety system with 3 levels of protection: an all electronic dry-fire protection, a detection circuit for hi-limit protection and a circuit dedicated to limit maximum regulation.
- in.kin - Kinetic Heat Monitoring - In.xe design includes kinetic heat monitoring through in.kin, a contactor that protects spas and spa users against water overheat. In.kin is the industry's first and only true kinetic heat protection. It monitors all pump outputs, not just the heating pump.
- in.t.cip - Water Temperature Algorithm - In.t.cip is an intelligent water temp. refresh algorithm that calculates optimal time to start pumps and get water temp. readings. In.t.cip continuously readjusts heater start time (taking external temperature into account).
- in.stik - Spa System Configurator - In.stik is one of in.xe's coolest features, a pen drive like spa system configurator merged with an in.link connector. In.stik connects to in.xe and contains software to program or configure its system. In.xe executes the data upload and update automatically.
This IN.XE controller system bundle includes a K-19-AE-2OP Keypad, overlay, and IN.LINK cables. The IN.XE system is an innovative spa pack platform for basic spas. IN.XE combines the breakthrough features of the IN.PAC series with the signature design of the HEAT.WAV integrated heater in an optimal price and performance configuration. The IN.XE system includes 2 high-current AC connectors, 3 low-current AC connectors, 3 low-voltage interface connections, a HEAT.WAV heater and keypad.