Drainsafe DS360X Drain Cover
Availability: In Stock
Order today, to your door by February 4
No Sales Tax!
About the Drainsafe DS360X
The standard Safe Drain basin is constructed of 304 stainless steel, which will give you years of use and durability. For use with pool floors only.
Drain Cover Features:
- Complies with the ASME/ANSI A184.108.40.2067 Standard and the 2007 Federal Pool & Spa Safety Act
- Included orange head safety screws for visual inspections
- Minimizes potential differential hold down forces of dual drain systems
- Certified safe flow rate of 160 gallons per minute
- Works on dual as well as single suction outlets, floor mount only
- Industry established PVC construction, sold as a complete kit only
The standard Safe Drain basin is constructed of 304 stainless steel and can be outfitted with the appropriate type and size of chemically compatible valves. When a filter is included it is specific to the primary pollutant seen by that storm drain, such as hydrocarbons. The DS360X and DS360M provide for additional knockouts for a more secure installation.
Drainsafe DS360X Specifications
|Drain Opening||5-50 inches|
|Drain Cover Type||Round Outlet|
|Product Type||Drain Cover|
|Drain Cover Size||9 x 9 inches|
See Owner's Manual for details